Saturday, March 23, 2013

Things just got a little worse


I'm not talking about the recent snow storm. I'm talking about water damage inside the trailer.
We thought all the water damage was in the front half of the trailer, but while dismantling the master bedroom, I mean bed frame, David found...


...more water damage.
It's not too surprising actually.

And better to find it now. So the demolition stage was extended.










Here it is with the paneling removed,

and here is a wider shot, so you get the full effect.


So that is happening. Meaning, David is out there working on it right now.

David has done 100% of the trailer projects this week. I have been out with the flu. It's an uncomfortable flu.  But today I hope to sew some curtains. My friend Mary loaned me her sewing machine, and I'm ready to go. Thanks everyone at FB Tin Can Tourists for the great replies and posts about your camper curtains.

I wondered (for about 2 seconds) whether there was anyone on Earth who would enjoy seeing all these water damaged interior photos. And after 2 seconds I realized.... TCTs want to see them!  Enjoy.

I'll close with some happy news- David bought an old and beautiful 20 cup coffee percolator for the trailer and it came today! Woot woot, Camper Coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment